WordPress is one of the most popular platforms around. From blogs to web pages, the software packs a punch for hardcore developers and newbies alike. But then there are the code vulnerabilities. Fortunately, there are ways to minimize these security issues and create beautiful and functional pages that people can safely visit again and again.
1. Keep Your Plugins Up to Date
2. Only Use Plugins From a Trusted Source
3. Protect Your Site From SQL Injection and URL Hacking
4. Change the Default Prefix For Your Site’s Database
5. Two-Factor Authentication